Atlassian Cloud API Limitations
Our apps use the Jira Cloud API (Application Programming Interface) for many of their features in displaying and storing your data. However, we have encountered shortcomings with this API which prevent us from developing some of the features we want to deliver to you. If you feel the pain of any of these, we would greatly appreciate your votes and comments on the issue to show your support and encourage Atlassian to prioritise the feature.
Issues regarding epics that prevent us from bringing Server/Data Center functionality to Cloud include:
- Expose Epic Statistics in JIRA Software API - This will allow us to display epic statistics on the story map.
Issues affecting issue editing:
- Make the inline-create REST endpoint public - This will allow quick-created issues in our apps to have fields set that suit the filter in use.
- Add Sprint picker to allowlist - This would allow us to show all Sprints in our issue view modal
Issues regarding cards:
- Expose Card Layout in the JIRA Software API - This will allow our cards to more closely align with your Jira Software layout.
- Expose Card Colours in JIRA Software API - This will synchronise the card colours available for the agile board with the issues on the story map.
Jira Software General Issues
There are also issues in Jira Software which may impact your usage of the Easy Agile apps, namely:
- Selected Agile Board ID is not referenced in the URL causing confusion when links are shared to the story map or roadmap
- Version order in Backlog inconsistent with order in Releases/Project settings-Versions
- Version's date is shown one day off on agile board>versions
Enable the new project navigation for boards with multiple projects - This causes the project sidebar to not be visible on multi-project agile boards.
If this does not solve your issue, please reach out to our Customer Support Team and we will be happy to help!
There is no content with the specified labels