Atlassian Server API Limitations
Our apps use the Jira Server API (Application Programming Interface) for many of their features in displaying and storing your data. However, we have encountered shortcomings with this API which prevent us from developing some of the features we want to deliver to you. If you feel the pain of any of these, we would greatly appreciate your votes and comments on the issue to show your support and encourage Atlassian to prioritise the feature.
- Expose Card Layout in the JIRA Software API - This will allow our cards to more closely align with your Jira Software layout.
- Expose Card Colours in JIRA Software API - This will synchronise the card colours available for the agile board with the issues on the story map.
- Make the inline-create REST endpoint public - This will allow quick-created issues in our apps to have fields set that suit the filter in use.
There are also issues in Jira Software which may impact your usage of the Easy Agile apps, namely:
- Version order in Backlog inconsistent with order in Releases/Project settings-Versions
- Version's date is shown one day off on agile board versions
Enable the new project navigation for boards with multiple projects - This causes the project sidebar to not be visible on multi-project agile boards.
If these do not solve your issue, please reach out to the Easy Agile Support Team and we will be happy to help!
There is no content with the specified labels