The Easy Agile Scrum Workflow bundle is available for JIRA Server. Workflow bundles can be imported into JIRA 6.0 and later. For more details see Importing workflows in the JIRA Administration Guide.
Workflow bundle import is currently restricted on JIRA Cloud, although a (cumbersome) workaround is available.
Step 1: Download Scrum Workflow bundle
Download the workflow bundle from the Easy Agile Scrum Workflow marketplace listing.
Step 2: Install Bundle
You must be logged in as System Administrator to perform this function.
- Choose the cog icon at top right of the screen, then choose Issues.
- Click on the Workflows section in the left-hand panel.
- Import > Import Workflow.
- You then need to select From My Computer
- Select a workflow from your computer to upload and then click Next.
- JIRA automatically generates a workflow name, but you can change this if you like. Click Next.
- Next, you are presented with a screen that details your workflow statuses, as shown below. You can map the steps of the workflow to your existing workflow statuses or create new statuses at this point. When you are finished, click Next to continue.
- You will be presented with a screen that presents a summary of the workflow changes, as shown below. Click Import at the bottom of this screen to accept these changes and import the workflow.
- Your workflow is imported and you are presented with a screen with additional configuration details. Click Done to exit this process or upload the next workflow.